Standard Pontoon Boat
All reservations are required to be booked online. We experience a high number of phone calls a day and this is the quickest and most convenient way to make a reservation. Please read our website carefully, and review all the frequently asked questions before you make a reservation.
Enjoy a day out on Lake Lavon!
This rental includes:
*22 ft. Pontoon Boat
*50-70 HP motor
* Bluetooth Stereo
* Seating for 10
* Bimini top for shade
* Swim ladder
* Life jackets
Monday – Thursday 2 hour minimum
Friday – Sunday 3 hour minimum
No Glass No Styrofoam allowed on boats
NO Fishing from boat
- Pontoon boats are available to accommodate up to 10 persons; there is a weight limit and maximum occupancy per boat depending on boat size.
- 20ft pontoon boats can accommodate up to 6 persons.
- 22ft pontoon boats can accommodate up to 10 persons.
- A 2-hour minimum is required for weekday rentals.
- A 3-hour minimum is required for weekend rentals.
- All rentals are to be returned to dock before dark – No exceptions!
- Rentals come with the first tank of gasoline.
- 1-person tubes are available for an additional fee.
- Renter must have a valid driver’s license, must be 21 over. If born after September 1, 1993, you must obtain a boater certification card. Please visit Texas Parks and Wildlife’s website for more information.
- No pets are allowed
- Your rental time is for the time you made the reservation. We encourage you to arrive 30 mins prior to your rental time to complete orientation and paperwork. If you are late, we can NOT extend your rental time.
- Arrive on time! If you are 30 minutes late your reservation will be cancelled and you will be charged for the full rental amount.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations are NOT allowed on holiday weekends.
No refunds will be issued.
- There is a $100.00 minimum cancellation fee
- You can not cancel and rebook on the same day as reservatoin
- Cancellations within 7 days of your rental date will forfeit 50% of the rental amount.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours of your rental date full rental amount is due, no refunds will be given.
- If you do not show or cancel the day of rental, your credit card will be charged for the full rental amount.
- If you are 30 minutes late for your rental time, your reservation will be cancelled and you will be charged for the full rental amount.
- There is no refund or credit for unused time or early returns.
- Life jackets: $30 per jacket
- Broken gears: $1,500
- Prop: $300
- Lost anchor: $150
- Ladder: $300
- Damage to motor: $2,000
- Tube: $100
- Excessive cleaning fee: $50
- Bimini top: $500
- Lily pad: $400
These prices are estimated replacement cost for lost or damage to boat or its contents. Prices are subject to change. Your credit card will be charged for damages. Woody’s on the Lake has 48 hours after your rental time to access damages.
- Please note bad weather does not mean cloudy or a drop in temperature
- If weather inhibits your rental due to lighting, thunder, hail, winds over 20 mph, or torrential downpours, you will be given the opportunity to reschedule for another date and time during that season. Light rain, cloud cover, and below average temperatures do not qualify as inclement weather. Rain checks can not be used on major holidays. We do not offer refunds.
The boat capacity is strictly enforced as it is mandated by the Texas Parks and Wildlife and US Coast Guard stability allowances. It is not Woody’s on the Lake rule.
Please do not ask us to bend this rule. If you arrive for your reservation with more than the boats weight limitation and/0r maximum allowed on boat all parties will not be allowed on the boat and you risk your reservation being cancelled and your rental amount will be forfeited.(you will not receive a refund).Lessee agrees that the watercraft rented will not exceed the maximum permitted occupancy and weight limitations. This includes boat ladders and tube rentals.
Sorry we do not allow pets on our boats, whether big or small.
Please check in 15-20 minutes prior to your scheduled start time for rentals.
All lessees must present a valid drivers license at time of check in.
If you were born after September 1,1993 you will need to present your boaters certification card. You can complete on line, visit Texas Parks and Wildlife.
Please do not arrive for your reservation without boater certification if you are required to have it. This will result in your reservation being cancelled and you will not be able to reschedule. No refund will be given.
Woody’s on the Lake is located inside Collin Park. Please note the park charges an entrance fee that is separate from the boat rentals.
We have fishing pontoon boats that are available for fishing.
Fishing from our standard and premium boats are not allowed.
If your rental is for a standard or premium boat and you arrive with fishing poles you will not be allowed to carry them on the boat.
Please review the rental agreement waiver.
You will also receive this waiver in your confirmation email where you will initial and send the completed waiver back to us.
If the waiver is not complete before your rental time, there will be a $25.00 administrative fee for each person that has not completed waiver.